Orxonox Reached Revivion 10'000

Important improvements are announced here.

Moderator: PPS-Leaders

patrick
Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Orxonox Reached Revivion 10'000

Post by patrick » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:56 pm

Dear Developers and Artists,

from time to time it's good to look backwards in time to see where we are standing now. Yesterday we reached revision 10'000 in our Orxonox repository. This means that we all did commit about 10'000 times in the last 2.5 years! Altough this is no direct measure for progress, the results of these last two years are astonishing!

Time to look back
I want to thank all of you, who helped Orxonox to become such a great project, our great project! I hope that you learned many things here and that you had much fun working! At least I did learn many things from and with you, perhaps almost as much as I learned during my whole studies :D

Time to look forward
Orxonox is far from complete yet (not considering, that most games today are released in an uncomplete state :D) but its on the best way to get there. And with the help from all of you, we will definitely reach this goal!
So let's prepare to give Orxonox wings!

Orxonox Rulez!

beni
Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Post by beni » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:34 pm

Yeah, so when is the party? Do you (you just waited the whole evening for that right? :D ) get a price or something?

To me it's an honor to be working with you guys and I cannot add anything more to what you've already written. Let Orxonox attract many players (and content creators) after that semester.