Make fails on Ubuntu 13.04

Found a bug? Report it here.

Moderator: PPS-Leaders

georgr
Noxonian Grollknom

Make fails on Ubuntu 13.04

Post by georgr » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi everyone,
I just tried building Orxonox on my laptop running Ubuntu 13.04 and got the following error messages:

Code: Select all

/usr/include/boost/filesystem/v3/path.hpp:732:24: error: ‘path’ is already declared in this scope
In file included from /home/georgr/Orxonox/trunk/build/src/libraries/core/OgreBuildUnit.cc:1:0:
/home/georgr/Orxonox/trunk/src/libraries/core/GraphicsManager.cc:74:5: warning: ‘orxonox::__consolecommand_0’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
/home/georgr/Orxonox/trunk/src/libraries/core/GraphicsManager.cc:75:5: warning: ‘orxonox::__consolecommand_1’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
/home/georgr/Orxonox/trunk/src/libraries/core/GraphicsManager.cc:76:5: warning: ‘orxonox::__consolecommand_2’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
/home/georgr/Orxonox/trunk/src/libraries/core/GraphicsManager.cc:79:5: warning: ‘orxonox::__consolecommand_3’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
In file included from /home/georgr/Orxonox/trunk/build/src/libraries/core/OgreBuildUnit.cc:2:0:
/home/georgr/Orxonox/trunk/src/libraries/core/GUIManager.cc:119:5: warning: ‘orxonox::__consolecommand_4’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
In file included from /home/georgr/Orxonox/trunk/build/src/libraries/core/OgreBuildUnit.cc:2:0:
/home/georgr/Orxonox/trunk/src/libraries/core/GUIManager.cc:253:5: warning: ‘orxonox::__consolecommand_5’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
/home/georgr/Orxonox/trunk/src/libraries/core/GUIManager.cc:254:5: warning: ‘orxonox::__consolecommand_6’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
/home/georgr/Orxonox/trunk/src/libraries/core/GUIManager.cc:255:5: warning: ‘orxonox::__consolecommand_7’ defined but not used [-Wunused-variable]
I'm not sure what to make of these messages...

beni
Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Re: Make fails on Ubuntu 13.04

Post by beni » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Seems to be the same problem from this thread. We haven't solved that problem yet, but if you can try x3n's suggestion, you might solve the problem for both, Ubuntu and Debian.
"I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite forum on the internet."

x3n
Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Post by x3n » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:57 pm

The issue is fixed in trunk. Please update with SVN. If you already created a branch, merge r9703 from trunk to your branch or create a new branch (or ask an assistant to help you)
Fabian 'x3n' Landau, Orxonox developer

georgr
Noxonian Grollknom

Post by georgr » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:05 pm

x3n wrote:The issue is fixed in trunk. Please update with SVN. If you already created a branch, merge r9703 from trunk to your branch or create a new branch (or ask an assistant to help you)
Awesome!!! I just updated to 9703 and it compiled without a hitch, thanks a lot for the heads-up! I'll merge with my branch during the next PPS session.