"The other guys Music & Soundeffects"

Contribute models, textures, concepts and sounds here.

Moderator: PPS-Leaders

Rhynunton
Human Space Navy Private

"The other guys Music & Soundeffects"

Post by Rhynunton » Tue May 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi guys!
I've been working on Music and Soundeffects too, and haven't uploaded anything so far.
The theme I went with was Electronic Music, mostly because I didn't have any MIDI drums at hand to make proper drumlines for metal.. otherwise I would've chosen something similiar to Zhuriel.

Exhaust Emission is a laid back Liquid DnB Track that's not very action-y, so I think it would fit to flight sequences/race sequences without any shooting.

The Dubstep track is still unnamed, and I haven't gotten around to uploading the final Equalized and arranged version, so bear with me.

Interstellar Beeps is an ambient and "stellar" song made with a Waldorf Blofeld synthesizer using different LFO controlled effects and filters.

Main Theme.. hmm, saw that Zhuriel also made a main theme, so I'm not sure how we'll handle that.. but yeah.. it's also made with the Waldorf Blofeld Synthesizer, along the same lines as the other line.

I haven't uploaded any of the soundeffects on Soundcloud because they're too small and too short anyways :D

You can find all of them here:
http://soundcloud.com/saros/sets/orxonox-music

-Moritz

x3n
Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Re: "The other guys Music & Soundeffects"

Post by x3n » Tue May 22, 2012 7:04 pm

cool stuff, I like it a lot!

I'm also interested in your sound effects because we haven't much of them yet :)
Fabian 'x3n' Landau, Orxonox developer

Rhynunton
Human Space Navy Private

Re: "The other guys Music & Soundeffects"

Post by Rhynunton » Wed May 23, 2012 12:15 pm

I added the final version of the Dubstep theme.
Check it out!

http://soundcloud.com/saros/sets/orxonox-music